
Of course a mom is going to say their child is any of the greatest things you can come up with such as; cutest kid ever, smart cookie, most lovable and adorable one and so on, you get the picture. But when other people acknowledge your child in many different ways and show large amounts of love, it just touches your heart. Cohen has his moments but for the most part, he is such a lovable kid and I hope that it stays with him as he gets older. This week, Cohen received a Christmas gift from one of the sweetest couples and a great pleasure of getting to know since I have joined the Gibson family. Marshall and Joann Hughes, who are friends and attend Church with my in-loves, gave him a teddy bear. Cohen loves his stuffed animals so we give each one a name that will remind him of where that one came from. This week we welcomed "MJ" to the bunch. I want to thank Marshall and Joann for being so caring and loving towards Cohen. Merry Christmas to you both!




No comments:
Post a Comment