So there seems to be something going around and this past weekend, we managed to see three people that had something, and Thank You Lord, we haven't caught it.
~For starters, it was time for a date night with the hubby. We made plans for Cohen to go stay with Grandma for a few days. And it worked out because GG caught a bug and was sick on Thursday which was the day Grandma picked him up. Charlie and I had a quiet night doing what we love to do. Charlie played the PS3 and I took a double dose of Patrick Dempsey and watched "Made of Honor" (cute movie by the way) and of course, would not miss Grey's Anatomy.
~~Now, let me stop there for a minute because I want to say "HUH?" on the Izzie and Denny situation. I am a huge Grey's fan and love the show even if some of the things on there do not mesh with my morals and beliefs but I don't miss it and if I have to, well I TiVo it. So my question is, where are they going with this? Are they having Izzie going crazy or something? I just hope that they don't start going weird on the show.
~~~Anyway, going into Friday, well after GG had something then Pops took on a bug as well. I was really looking forward to having a "date night". Our date night usually consists of going to pick up something to eat, bring it back to the house and enjoy some movies. Every now and then, we might go out to eat but we are home bodies and enjoy the time resting on the couch. Tonight, we got Joy of Tokyo and boy it was delicious and watched a couple movies. The food was so good, I was craving it the next night as well but no, couldn't talk Charlie into that one.
~~~~After enjoying a great night with the hubby, I was looking forward to sleeping in a little on Saturday. However, I received a 6:35 am call from Grandma letting me know that she was sick and needed to come get Cohen. I felt so bad for her, because I haven't really experienced a major sickness since Cohen has been in our lives but I can tell you that when I have felt bad, it is hard to take care of a little one especially a 15 month old boy. Don't see how the moms do it when they don't have the luxury of mother-in-love right down the street to come to their rescue. So again, Cohen and myself (in the quick few minutes I had an encounter with mom) have missed the bug.
~~~~~Overall, we had a great weekend and I pray that we will continue to miss that bug.....




No comments:
Post a Comment