Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Light of My Life

Last night, as I drove down our street, around the corner, a smile just came on my face as I could see the lights on our house. We were planning on getting them up this week but my sweet dear husband wanted to surprise me and have them up before I got home from dinner. I was so excited! I have never had lights on the house before and was really looking forward to it this year. The only thing missing is, I would have loved to have had a picture of him on the roof. Cohen was staying with his GG and Pops last night, so I can not wait for him to see the house tonight.

So thanks to my hubby, once again you have proven another reason why you are the Light of my life and the sweetest hubby ever. Sigh!

No comments: