Cohen just recently turned 18 months. Everyday, we just cant believe how much our little boy is growing. There is such a huge difference from 12 months and 18 months. One being, he has hair. I had battled prior to getting his pictures done if I should cut it or not. Well, I decided not to. I just couldn't bring myself to cut his baby hair and it wasn't until after I got these pictures done, that I knew it was time. Cohen is definitely "All Boy" and loves to get into everything. He is constantly trying to learn new words and repeat what you are saying. It is so funny to hear how some of those words come out. I cant imagine the changes to come over the next six months before the Big Two. I thought I would show a picture of him at 12 mos to show the big comparison.
12 months

18 months
Here are a few more pictures from the photo shoot. These are off the disc, so all of them have been altered or changed in some way.






No comments:
Post a Comment