This Valentines was spent a little different this year. Charlie and I decided that we were not going to celebrate and since we had just enjoyed a few days alone, well February 14th was just a regular day. The morning started off with Cohen and I making our way to the grocery store which was a fun trip. Cohen was doing his best to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day and he sang (very loudly) his Bye Bye Baby song. Afterwards, daddy and Cohen headed over to GG and Pops to visit for a while and I made my way to the movie theater to enjoy a movie with my friend, Lindsay B. We checked out "He's just not that into you" and it was for sure a chick flick. Enjoyed the movie but more importantly, enjoyed spending time with my friend. Love ya Girl! As she headed back home to her hubby, I met my two valentines at GG and Pops. We hung out and enjoyed some yummy pizza. Although I don't have a picture of my No. 1 Valentine, here is one of my lil'Valentine sporting his "Rock My Valentine" shirt. 
Hope that everyone had a special day with the one(s) you love! And if you aren't feeling any love, just remember God loves you and is always there for you no matter what!

Hope that everyone had a special day with the one(s) you love! And if you aren't feeling any love, just remember God loves you and is always there for you no matter what! 



No comments:
Post a Comment