It is so hard to believe that we just started the month of February. I feel like it just turned January 1st. But time does go by faster these days, especially having a child involved. I get excited about this month and it is sad to say, it isn't because of Valentines day. Charlie and I have never been big on celebrating this day. I don't care to receive chocolate candy, I can buy it anytime nor do I care for flowers. I mean, the flowers are beautiful and a very sweet gesture but they are going to die. I would rather receive flowers on a day that is totally unexpected anyway. If I was going to receive a gift, my preference would be something from him that I will be able to keep and remember that certain Valentines day. We all have our likes and dislikes. Who needs just a day to celebrate your love for one another, we should be expressing that love every day!
So what is it that I love about this month? Well, it is TAX TIME. Pathetic, I know. But I just cant wait to gather all the necessary documents, which by the way, Charlie's past employer did not have his W-2 post marked by the 31st, but we will not fuss too much, we got it yesterday. Then, I set up a time with my favorite tax advisor in the world, My Aunt Donna!
"If you need or looking for a tax advisor, let me know and I will be glad to pass along your information to Donna" I love getting that call from her and letting us know how much we will be getting back. We have never had to pay so I hope we continue to keep it that way. It was great when we got to itemize, and then came the extra deduction a.k.a Cohen. This year, whatever the amount is we are putting straight into savings, Never know what will come up in the future!
A little flashback to February 2008, when our little boy stayed put in one spot. Oh, how he has changed!




1 comment:
Hi Tonya & Charlie! This is Heather and Chap...old friends of Charlie's from Winthrop. He gave us the blog address so we wanted to comment on what a beautiful family you have! Your little boy is precious! It's great to see old friends, and meet new ones!
Love,
Chap and Heather
Post a Comment