...and that is getting Cohen's First Haircut. But I finally made myself do it and this mommy was glad. Like I mentioned in the 18 months post, after getting his pictures done, I knew it was time so I called Jelly Beans and set up the appointment. I was nervous not knowing how he would react. I had this vision of him just getting really upset and while the stylist was going for a cut, he moves and she messes up. To my surprise, my little boy was Great! I had GG meet me there just in case I had to hold him in my lap and insure that someone could take pictures of this big event. He played while we waited and once it was his turn, he went straight to his chair and sat there playing with a toy while the stylist went at it. Never cried or fussed, he didn't even say a word. I was such a proud mommy and was very impressed that the stylist did a good job. I was told that after his first hair cut that he would look totally different and they weren't lying. I was amazed how quick my little baby boy turned into a little boy. 








No comments:
Post a Comment