Since I had the day off with my little man and it was going to be a pretty day, we decided to get out and enjoy it. First, we needed to go shopping for a new pair of tennis shoes for Cohen. What appears to be little feet, they sure are growing really fast. After a few more stops, we headed home to enjoy some lunch and play time outside. Cohen loves it outside and would stay out there all the time if we let him. The only downfall about hanging outside is that Cohen's attention goes straight for the road. You definitely get exercise when you are outside with him.
Lil' Mr. Gibson, Where are you going?
Since we couldn't find the big ball, I manage to locate a smaller one inside. Cohen would get tickled after I would kick it and he would chase after it. The sleepy signs started to show, so we headed inside to settle down for a nap.
"My little Jack-in-a-box"




No comments:
Post a Comment