Friday, February 6, 2009

Preschool Ready!


As most you know, Charlie and I were truly blessed to have the opportunity to leave Cohen with my In-loves instead of placing him in a daycare. There are no words to express of how thankful we are for this. And we know that it gives much joy to them as it does for us. I am thankful everyday that God has placed me into the Gibson family and be able to have the close relationship with them as I do.

Although he is in some of the best hands in the world, we feel like he also needs to have some kid interaction before sending off to kindergarten. After narrowing it down to three and battling with which one to send him too, we have finally made a decision on which one to place him in this September. Being one of the first of many decisions that we will have to make for Cohen, I had a hard time deciding. All three had good reputations and very convenient to get to. With decision made, I feel good about and believe he is being placed in another set of good hands.

He will be attending a Two year old class, two days week from 9:00 to 2:00. We truly believe he is going to love it. For a kid that isn't around other kids that often, he seems to play very well. In our church nursery, we were informed that our little boy is a flirt and wanted to hold a little girl's hand during snack time. Even though it is cute and adorable now, I hope that this will not be a big distraction for him in the future and he will be able to keep his mind on school, LOL.

But we are excited, so excited this mommy couldn't wait until later this year to purchase his preschool backpack. But it has worked out, because I now use it instead of a diaper bag. And Cohen loves to books into it.

No comments: