Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our very own - Uncle Clint!!!

You say it's your birthday

It's my birthday too--yeah

They say it's your birthday

We're gonna have a good time

I'm glad it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you.

~~~~~~~

We hope you have a wonderful birthday and
cant wait to see you guys at the beach!
Cohen is ready to bury you in the sand!
We love you!

2 comments:

Chap and Heather said...

Oh wow, I had no idea you were pregnant! My summer schedule doesn't let me play on the blog as much...but I've been trying to keep up with yours! Congratulations! I am THRILLED for ya'll! When are you due??

Oh, and happy birthday Clint!

Tonya * said...

We just announced it publically. And still can not believe it. I am due Jan. 3rd but I plan to induce the last week in Dec, if the baby is ok and hasnt made his/her appearance yet.

Again, congrats on the baby boy.