Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Great Time with Great Friends!

This past Saturday, we headed over to The Blanton's lovely home to enjoy some terrific food and a good time with some of my girls and their families. Lindsay prepared a yummy mexican fiesta with key lime pie for dessert. We had a great time hanging out, chatting with one another and playing with the kids. Thank you Linds and Freddie for having us over and we look forward to more of these get togethers in the future (of course, we will not allow you to do all the cooking - lol)!!!!
"The Girls"
Kristen, Crystal, Lindsay & me

"Gibson Fam""The Blantons"
Freddie and Lindsay"The Galloways"
Crystal, Lil' Tritt and Jason

"The Chandlers"
Brent, Miss Reese, Kristen and Miss Alli "Alli and Cohen loving the tractor"
"Tritt and Cohen playing ball"

"The kiddos racing"

2 comments:

Chap and Heather said...

Hey there! It's been a while since I've visited, but school is out so I have more time :) The pool looks awesome, and I am super jealous!! I can't wait to see pics of Cohen's new room, I am sure it will be great!

Tonya * said...

Hi Heather, thanks for visiting. Yeah, the pool is fun and the boys love it. I am super excited about Cohen's room and cant wait for it to be finished. I bet you are just thrilled and excited to get ready to work on the nursery. Have fun! :)