...to meet "You" later this year. That's right, we are EXPECTING!!!! Although today has officially put me in the full excitement mode, it is still so surreal and I cant believe that we are having another baby.
Introducing Baby Gibson #2
We are 12 weeks due January 3rd but if I have it my way and more importantly the baby is OK, I hope to induce at the end of December. I guess we can say we will be on pins and needles come Christmas time!!!I tried to keep it quiet for the most part but it has been truly hard. Being patient is something that I am not good at. We have made it to this point and everything is good, so now I am smiling from ear to ear. But now, we have to be even more patient in waiting to find out if it will be a Boy or a Girl? EIGHT LONG WEEKS UNTIL, oh man, is it going to be hard. I might have to do a little begging at my 16 week check-up to see if they will do an ultrasound to see. If not, I will just have to wait until August.
Here is a little breakdown up to 12 weeks.....
1- April 26th - Day 1 late (attempt to wait 2 weeks if still late)
2-May 6th - Day 11 late (couldn't wait anymore) "POSITIVE", took 3 tests!
3-May 10th - 6 weeks and the sickness has begun. Nauseated on and off all day long (keep telling myself it is worth it, it is worth it...
4-May 31st - 9 weeks, starting to feel better, still very tired. There is a POOCH sticking out and clothes are tight. Bring out the belly band!!!
5- June 7th - 10 weeks, sickness is gone and still constantly tired. Battling some headaches. AND will not be able to hide much longer. Regular clothes are not fitting.
6-June 22nd - 12 weeks, Definitely Pregnant and showing, gained 8 lbs and maternity clothes are needed. Got to see our precious little one for the first time. Baby is growing and measuring correctly and the heartbeat was at 162 (which I was told was good!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But we are thrilled and excited about Baby No. 2 which will complete our little family! I think we even have the names picked out just need to know what it is going to be....... Enjoy a few more pictures of our little munchkin (name called by the ultrasound tech)
.jpg)




2 comments:
I am so thrilled for you both! Congrats!
Wooooohooo. I am so glad you are out of the closet, I was having a hard time not talking about it!
Post a Comment