Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crab Legs and The Belly

Last night, to celebrate Father's Day and an early celebration for my birthday, my parents took us out to dinner to indulge one's appetite (that being me) for some yummy seafood. And boy was it GOOD! The decision of what I was going to eat was already made prior to my arrival but then I had to pick 2 clusters or 4 clusters. The pregnant woman opted for the 4 clusters. I mean, after all I am eating for 2 now. I also enjoyed a wonderful bowl of Lobster Bisque. Um um GOOD! Somebody ("MOM") had to mention the birthday girl but the sweet, young waitress promised me that they would not sing but would love to bring a slice of cake. Sure, why not! But it wasn't I who was really into the very rich chocolate cake.

What's this? Finger Lickin' Good!!!

After dinner, we sent our little man off to enjoy some time with his Grandma and Papa for a few days before we head to the beach. Thanks Mom and Dad for the yummy dinner! Love you both bunches!!!

And now,

For that belly shot that I told myself I would not show. I am definitely pregnant, looking like I am already 5 months and NO, we are not having twins..... It is a good thing that many have informed me that it is normal to show earlier with your second because I would have begun to worry. Oh man, I have a feeling I am going to be huge....

No comments: