
Yesterday marked 22 months. Getting close to the BIG DAY of turning 2!!!! Oh, this particular stage has been fun. He can be so testy at times but then so lovable. We have had some meltdowns. None that you may have seen in a store, so far he has done really well in public.
~
He was recently introduced to matchbox cars and oh the love he has for those. Calls them all "race cars". We have treated him a few times while visiting the store, the purchasing of these cars. So now, every time I mention that we have to go the store, he ask "race cars?", "Me race cars?"... And he doesn't seem to want to share either. He will ask Daddy to play and will give him the not-so-good race cars. We have been working on this sharing thing but I guess it is just part of this stage.
He was recently introduced to matchbox cars and oh the love he has for those. Calls them all "race cars". We have treated him a few times while visiting the store, the purchasing of these cars. So now, every time I mention that we have to go the store, he ask "race cars?", "Me race cars?"... And he doesn't seem to want to share either. He will ask Daddy to play and will give him the not-so-good race cars. We have been working on this sharing thing but I guess it is just part of this stage.
~
Cohen is also know as "ME"!!! Everything is referred to as "me".
~
I have mentioned that he loves the water. He now will go under by himself and stay a little longer even with his eyes open.
~
Loves to turn the stereo up (really loud) and dance.
~
It is such a blessing and joy to watch this little baby boy that I could hold in my arms over a year ago growing into an one day independent little boy.
~
It is such a blessing and joy to watch this little baby boy that I could hold in my arms over a year ago growing into an one day independent little boy.




No comments:
Post a Comment