It has been 10 days since I have posted anything and I really don't have any excuses, I just haven't had much to blog about. Since I am not a creative writer like all the "Great Bloggers" that I follow, it is hard for me to just sit down and type away. I need to have something to really blog about and it appears that not much has been going on.
Last week, Cohen went to stay with Grandma and Papa for a few days, which I may add this took place two weeks in a row. He was gone for 3 days at a time and it was a nice break. I had all these plans to be able to get some things done and let's just say, that DID NOT happen. It appears that the so-called Lazy Bug got a hold of me and would not let me go. Very disappointed with myself but the break was nice! As hard as it use to be, I am very glad that I can now allow myself to let Cohen go away for a few days or even just one night. Every Mommy and Daddy needs a break!
One thing that we are still getting use to is the fact that our Bogey is gone. We officially said good-bye to him last Monday night. It really was a hard decision to make and I truly wish we had other options but we think it is for the best. We have received good reports from the new family and hearing that Bogey is doing really well.
Last weekend, Charlie and I, along with my mom, participated in the Community Yard Sale in our neighborhood. From the change of some decor in the house and clearing out the guest bedroom, we had plenty of things to sell. We were a little nervous that it wouldn't go over that well and probably wouldn't make much but we were wrong. We made $274.50!!! And boy, was I excited! Deciding to do the sale along with the neighborhood was a great idea. We had crowds of people and we didn't have to advertise which was nice.
Later that day, Cohen attended a 1st birthday party for a sweet little boy, Lucas. I wasn't feeling that good so Charlie, along with GG and Pops, took him and he seemed to have a great time!


It still amazes me each time a new month arrives. And I cant believe June is here. Sometimes I feel like it was just February. I am excited that June has arrived even if my white self still has not acquired a tan yet. We have just a little over 3 weeks until the Beach trip and I am so ready for it! Although I wish it was time to pack our bags and go, I know once it arrives, it will fly by too!
I hope June is starting off wonderfully for everyone and just maybe this month, I will have some things to start blogging about!!!! :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment