How exciting it is to win a prize! A prize from the ever-so-sweet and creative Lindsay. She started a TV Hiatus week. Check it all out @ When a Duet Becomes a Trio. This is something that I wish I would attempt. When you have favorite shows, especially as many as I do, it is hard to turn it away and not watch them. I give her props for trying and I know she will succeed. She just might be that inspiration to turn off the tube myself.
~~~
The prize I won was a beautiful scarf. Although I haven't seen it yet, I know it has to be gorgeous because Linds has fabulous taste. So I can't wait to receive it. I won this prize by making comments on her blog. You could win a prize too so go now and visit her blog!!!!
"The Adorable Trio"
(Linds, this post is not intended to be part of your TV Hiatus week contest #2, just wanted to brag on my win...LOL!!!!)




No comments:
Post a Comment