............................
For our Girls' dinner and chat No. 7, we decided to check out a new place that had opened up in Greenville - "American Pie Factory". As always, it was great to see all the gals and everyone seems to really look forward to these each month. This time, we were able to work it out to have it when Whitney was in town from Florida and we had the pleasure of meeting a new addition to Lisa's family, eight week old Claire. She was absolutely adorable!
I have to say that I wasn't too impressed with this place. The pizza was alright. I've had better and I've had worse. It appears that everyone was o.k. with the food but the service from our waitress, not-so-much! The number of times she had to fix someones bill was ridiculous. But most importantly, it really doesn't matter how the service or food was, spending time with the girls was worth it.




No comments:
Post a Comment