Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lovin' all the babies....

For me, it seems that there has been a number of babies come into this world this year and still more little ones to come. Earlier this year, a few friends welcomed theirs. In April, my cousin-in-love Tricia, had her second, who we just got to meet this past Sunday. On Monday, a dear friend and who happens to be the BEST hairdresser, Deanna, welcomed her first, Makenzie Jess Hopkins. Who was a beautiful baby girl and I forgot to take my camera when I went to visit, so no picture to show. Then on Tuesday, my cousin Derrik and cousin-in-love Michelle, welcomed their second, a baby boy. I had the pleasure of getting to meet and hold precious Nathaniel Adair Nabors yesterday. He was 7 lbs 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches long and I might add that this little one came into the world with indecisive parents about the name. But thankfully, they decided and we can stop referring to him as "little dude" (LOL). Since mommy Michelle was ready to be in the comforts of their home and after she and baby received clearance from the Doctor, they were released after spending one night in the hospital.
A funny story that I just have to tell. When they arrived home, Michelle went to change his diaper and lets just say, Nathaniel was producing plenty of poop. We all shared some laughs with it. But what was funny, when we got in the car to leave, I asked Cohen about the baby and did he like seeing the baby. All he kept saying was "Baby poop" and that was it. My son definitely has some toilet humor....

Within the past several days, I have had the pleasure of holding a 5 wk old and two "very" newborns and I have absolutely LOVED IT! It is such a wonderful feeling and what joy it gives you when holding a precious one. And seeing the blessing that God has sent down to each family!!! Nothing like it.

There are a few more mommies-to-be, either for the first time or second, that will be holding their bundle of joy later this year. And I cant wait to be see these BLESSINGS take place for them!!!!

No comments: