Friday, October 24, 2008

TO MY GUEST BLOGGERS.....

I have only been blogging a little over a month now and finding that it is really fun to share things with your family and friends. Now, I am not the best writer nor do I have the creativity of other bloggers such as our dearest Lindsay (The Alexanders) but I do my best. And although I can guess who some of you are, I don't know who else is checking it out.

So, now I am asking you to just pass along a hello or any comment at the matter to let us know you have stopped by. We thank you for taking the time out of your day to check out the blog and really would like to know who you are even if we don't know you. Unfortunately I haven't found a way to add a guest book so making comments is the only way.

SO PLEASE POST A COMMENT!
(And make a girl feel special, LOL!)

No comments: