To start October 1st off, Cohen and I started decorating the house with fun Halloween items. As I would place one, he would try to get it but was only successful with the smaller items which he would find another place for them. I think some made it under furniture. He seems to like pumpkins and scarecrows.

Today at work, one of our clients, Marilyn, brought in a big pumpkin for the firm but she also sent a little pumpkin with stickers to give to Cohen. That was so sweet of her to think of him, so Thanks Marilyn, Cohen really liked it.

With mommy's help, we placed some stickers on the pumpkin. I can't wait until Cohen can learn to carve out a pumpkin, which is something I do every year. Last year, I carved out Baby's First Halloween so I am not sure what I will do this year but can't wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment