Monday, October 13, 2008

A Shop till you drop day....


Except there wasn't much of the shopping going on (I was being good) but I did drop when I got home............
~~~~~~~~~
We headed off to the Gaffney outlets to have a girl's get together which consists of Cohen and myself, my Mom, Grandma Carolyn, Aunt Donna, and my cousin-in-love, Michelle and her 9 month daughter, Kayla.
We started straight for the shops which I couldn't wait to go into one of my favorite stores, "The Children's Place". Love that store. I was able to pick up a few tops for Cohen for a few bucks a piece. He seemed to love the cowboy hat but most of you know that Cohen does not and will not put things on his head so I had to pass on that purchase. So adorable though!

What seems to be a hit with us new moms and the grandmas, is the children's clothing stores. Along with the Children's place, the other stores have such cute clothes. Kayla will be sporting some adorable outfits soon.....
After a few hours of shopping, we were ready for some good food at Cracker Barrel. Love their Mama's French Toast....
The day was filled with good times and great fellowship with family! Cohen even enjoyed himself being the only male in the group. We for sure, need to do this more often. Hope you gals had a great time and look forward to doing this again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures i can't wait to see them all!!! I will send you mine when i get them on my computer.. there is a really cute one of you and cohen:-)