

Charlie has been told before, several times, that he shows a slight resemblance to Nascar Driver Jeff Gordon. So today, at his new job, his co-worker asked him if he has ever been told that he looked like Jeff. And of course, Charlie told him yes he had a few times. Now, I have always stated that I didn't think he did. While on the phone with Charlie, I decided to pull up a picture of Jeff and see. Does he look like him? I would say no but I can see a few areas where people would see that.
So I would like to hear your comments and yes, please make a comment. You don't even have to leave your name if you feel the need not to. But I would love to see what my bloggers think.
So I would like to hear your comments and yes, please make a comment. You don't even have to leave your name if you feel the need not to. But I would love to see what my bloggers think.




6 comments:
I think he does look like Jeff Gordon. Lol thats funny!
no, i dont think he looks like gordon at all. Although i know Gordon is his favorite driver.
I can see it a little bit.....but Charlie has his ego checked at the back door unlike our friend Mr. Gordon. Hard to look at just the face when you know the personality behind the two people. CHARLIE ALL THE WAY!
NO BUT HE DOES LOOK EXACTLY LIKE
PEE-WEE HERMAN
I wonder who the anonymous person may be??????
Pee-wee Hurman, come on, what an insult
Oh and thanks Monty and Linds, I agree with the both of you.
Post a Comment