Friday, October 31, 2008

No. 1 Reason for Friday



Of course, HALLOWEEN and getting to see all those cute costumes that will be coming up to the door. This year, I wasn't sure if we would take Cohen trick-or-treating or not. And I have decided that we will not and wait till next year. I have that funny feeling we would be chasing him in the street instead of going from door to door. lol. And plus, I don't need any more candy than I have already had the past few weeks....

So tonight, I do have a cute dragon costume for Cohen to wear (if he keeps it on) and we will just enjoy some pizza and give out candy to all the little ones. I am sure Cohen will love running to the door every time some one comes up. My parents, in-loves and Uncle Clint and Kimberly plan to drop by to see the little man dressed up.

Everyone, have a wonderful, safe Halloween Night and a Great Weekend!

No comments: