Thursday, October 30, 2008

Christmas in October....

It is never too early to start your Christmas shopping; however, might be when receiving your Christmas gift. But this was an exception. Earlier this year, we made some changes in the living room such as lay hardwood floors and purchase new furniture (which I absolutely love). I had decided to just keep the rug we had and wait until we found one we really liked. And so I did. I have been admiring a rug the past month or so and told Charlie that I wanted it for Christmas. I have been waiting for it go on sale and keeping my fingers crossed that all of them would not get gone. So Wednesday, I found out that it was on sale, wasn't much but enough for me to say "Can we go ahead and get it before they all get gone" and of course, my loving, sweet husband he is, said "Yes".

Out with the OLD and in with NEW!!!!


P.S. I am sure that my loving, sweet husband will have a little something wrapped for me under the tree.....

Maybe one day, I can talk Charlie into changing out the dining room table. LOL.....

No comments: