Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Will he ever say Mama?

Just got a call from GG (aka Libby) and I was informed that Cohen said Clint (his uncle) but more like "kint" as he was looking at some of pictures of his Uncle. So now that has been da da, pa pa, GG, cathy and cookie BUT NO MAMA. Everyone including the Doctor says the letter M is a hard letter to pick up well at least he is talking, right? I guess he is just saving the "BEST FOR LAST"....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We definitely know who his favorite uncle is. Eat your heart out Clark!!!

Anonymous said...

It makes sense that Clint would be Cohen's favorite Uncle, after all Clint is my favorite son.

Anonymous said...

To the person that is portraing Libby Gibson might get their feelings hurt to know that he is not actually her favorite son, that it is the middle one holds that spot.

Anonymous said...

I have a middle child???