The week has been long and now the weekend is almost here and of course it will fly by as usual BUT at least we have a couple days off, Right? Charlie even has off on Saturday, which I am very thankful for since he is leaving Sunday for out of town work in Charleston for a week. Bummer but it has to be done.
Last night, we joined my parents at Silver Bay for some delicious Crab Legs. Oh they were so good and messy. Cohen even partook in a small bite of the crab legs. No big reaction. Not sure how many pounds I ate but I did have two plates, wow, that is a lot. Worth it though.
Speaking of Cohen eating. Something funny he has been doing lately, when he is eating and decides he would like a drink or another bit of something else, well he just spits out what he is chewing on. I guess he hasn't grasped the concept of swallowing before drinking or taking another bite. We have learned not to ask if he wants another bite before he is done with what he has in his mouth (he even does it for the same thing he is eating). Funny, but I sure do hope he grows out of that. I may add that he doesnt do it all the time.
Charlie and I are going to go check out the movie "Fireproof" on Saturday. I have heard reviews on the movie and that it was really good so I am excited about that. On Sunday, as Charlie is leaving for Charleston, myself along with my in-loves, are headed down to Columbia to attend a baby shower for Charlie's cousin, Monty, and his wife, Lindsay, who are expecting a little Charlie in November. It is always a pleasure seeing all the Alexanders and the Howards and getting to spend time with them.
To all, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and stay safe.....
Love you and God Bless you......
T
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment