He is the CUTEST "Gamecock" I have ever seen, but he would have been a real knockout IF he had been wearing a GEORGIA BULLDOG shirt. I gotta get that boy the "proper" gameday shirt.
Charlie and I have been married 5 years and have been blessed with our 3 year old little boy, Cohen, and our Baby Girl, Cayden. We are thankful for all the blessings God has sent our way and look forward to seeing what the future holds for us.
3 comments:
Maybe if he wore an orange jersey he wouldnt be so sad about loosing! HEHHEH
He is the CUTEST "Gamecock" I have ever seen, but he would have been a real knockout IF he had been wearing a GEORGIA BULLDOG shirt. I gotta get that boy the "proper" gameday shirt.
Oh what a little man he is. Cutey Pie. I agree totally with what Phyllis said. GO GEORGIA!
Love to you all.
Post a Comment