
Cohen Decator Gibson, our sweet little boy. He just celebrated his First Birthday on August 22nd. I believe his mommy enjoyed the party more than he did (it was really fun planning it and she looks foward to many more to plan). His first year could not have been more perfect. He has been such a joy to have in our lives and I am sure I speak for everyone that knows him. First 12 mo check up went well. He was 21 lbs and 31.5 inches and he did not love the shots. We have been very blessed that he has not been sick; however, a few days after his 12 mo check up he came down with something, very very high fevers. After being pricked, cathed and a $75 prescription, we still dont know what was wrong. The GOOD NEWS is that he is better.




1 comment:
This looks good, and I think you did a great job (especially for the first time).
Post a Comment