
So I survived the whole weekend without Cohen. It was actually nice having a weekend to our selves. We started off by doing nothing Friday night but just laying on the couch and watching T.V. On Saturday, unfortunately, Charlie was called into work for a little while (I want comment on that) but that did allow me to catch up on some house cleaning until he arrived home. We were going to go to a movie but there wasn't much we wanted to see, so we settled on picking up a few blockbuster movies. However, we did have a delicious meal at KanPai of Tokyo. That was SO good!!! I ate way too much. Sunday, we just slept in which is something Charlie never gets to do. Later, I met mom to pick up our little man. I do believe he grew a little more over the weekend because he looked older. It was a very relaxing weekend with the hubby which we intend to have more of those but it was nice having our little man home again.




No comments:
Post a Comment