Saturday, September 25, 2010

Five, Really?

It never ceases to amaze me at how many times I constantly say the phrase "I can't believe". I can't believe that I am mother of two adorable little ones, I cant believe that we have a boy and a girl and I can't believe that Charlie and I have been married 5 years.
~~~
Five, really???
I remember when WE...

were on THIS.... that I said in 5 years, is what we were going to be doing. WELL, obviously that didn't happen and that's OK. There is always the 6th, 7th or 25th. Better yet, we really don't have to have an Anniversary to go, I will go anytime!!!
~~~

So instead of lounging on the deck, a delicious cocktail in hand, listening to some Bob Marley, watching all the interesting people walk by and thinking about the tons of food we would be indulging in later that evening, WELL....We opted for dinner and a movie in the hometown!

And, we had a GREAT time although the movie wasn't that good. It was nice to have a night to just us. Since life is busy with work, being parents, keeping the house up and whatever else falls in there, a VERY IMPORTANT thing to do, is take time to spend with just you and your spouse. For us, we really don't have to have to go out. We are just happy to having the couch to ourselves for the night, the non-existence of any whining or crying, and not having to turn on monitor when going to bed. It's a nice break (but never fails for one of us to say that we miss our little ones)!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!

Charlie, I love you more and more every day. It has been 5 wonderful years and I can only imagine how much more fun the next 5 and more will be!!!

No comments: