Friday, October 22, 2010

Will I ever?

Will I ever? Will I ever?
Is a question I constantly ask myself when it comes to this blog?  Will I ever get back to it?  I definitely would love to!  I would say that I don't have the time but thinking about, there are moments when I can but lately I have been consumed with other stuff going on.  And later in the evening when I could possibly sit down and do a post, well I am just darn tired.  And I have often wondered, do I just type for myself to go back and read it.  Are there actual followers of the Gibson Blog.  Well I hope so and have had a few people tell me they do follow, so I hope to get back into one of these days.

October has been a crazy, busy month!  A fun one at that and I am looking forward to the Holidays that will be arriving soon!

It was time again for a month photo shoot for Miss Ladybug.  Hard to believe she is 9 months (a week away for month 10).  I decided to add Big Brother into it this time, along with the Halloween costumes! It was definitely a fun, little adventure to a barn this go around. But I am definitely pleased (as always) with the pictures. Check out the kiddos at Lindsay's Blog !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your adoring parents follow it but alas now it is March of 2011.
We love all pof you.

This N That said...

I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I to have Gibson's in my family! I thought it was awsome that I came across your blog when I saw your name!