Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shower Blessings Continued....

A few weekends ago, I was blessed again by a dear friend of mine, Phyllis, who gave a baby shower for Miss Cayden. Ms. Phyllis and I use to work together a little over a year ago. She was there from the beginning of when we started trying for our first child. She even "called it" before I took a pregnancy test. Everyday for nine months, she listened to all my baby talk, gave advice on all my worries and enjoyed lots of pregnancy cravings with me. She has been such a great friend and I am thankful to have her in my life.
The shower was great! Miss Cayden received lots of baby necessities, adorable clothes and one of my favorite gifts of all ~ "Pieces of her Nursery Bedding"!!! I apologize, but there will not be any posting of these pictures at this time. I prefer to wait till I have the rest and it is all placed in her room (which I might add that the nursery is looking ADORABLE)....With great friends, yummy food and an absolutely, beautiful "did-not-want-to-cut" Cake, I had a great time and cant wait for Cayden to get here and put this stuff into use.......
Me & Phyllis
The Beautiful Cake (it was matched to the bedding fabric)
My first look at her nursery bedding and YES, I was super excited!

1 comment:

Sugar and Spice said...

Wow, time is reallly flying by! Cayden will be here before you know it!