Not sure where October went but it sure did fly by. I cant wait to see how Halloween turns out tomorrow. I am super excited about Cohen's costume and hoping that he is very cooperative with it. He seems excited but never know when the time comes for actually wearing it. But this month has been very busy, from baby showers to working on several projects, from participating in a walk for a good cause to working on Cayden's nursery, let's just say that I am ready for a SLOW DOWN...
First I will give an update on the pregnancy. Everything is going really good and really shouldn't complain, however I have to admit, I am ready for it to be over with. Ready to not be pregnant anymore and of course, ready to hold my baby girl. I am not as big as I was with Cohen but very, very uncomfortable. I feel like I have a bowling ball strapped to me. Cayden is a very active one and constantly moving all day and all night long. She woke me up the other night and for about an hour and half was working on her first dance routine. Unless she has other plans (which wouldn't surprise me), we hope to meet her the last week in December. Though I wanted to have the nursery completed by the end of this month, we still have a few more things to do. But it almost there (minus a search for some accessories) and it is looking really cute. Hope to post pictures within the next week....
One of my many events this month was participating in a Memory Walk for Alzheimer's. A few of us gals joined our dear friend, Crystal, in showing our support for her Grandmother. We had a great time and look forward to participating again next year!
Melanie, Kristen, Crystal, Me and Lindsay~~~~~
Another fun event was a baby shower given by these dear friends that I am so thankful for! Once again, I am so blessed to be surrounded by a great group of gals. They definitely made me feel special. I truly enjoyed every one's company and the delicious brunch that was prepared. Miss Cayden received lots of those must needed baby items, some personalized gifts and even her first tu-tu. 

Now you may be wondering what happened in this picture. It is just one of the many shots we tried to take of us four together. I wanted to get a picture of me with these three hostesses and since I am very forgetful these days, we had to attempt it ourselves. After all the laughter and crying and try after try, we did end up getting one with all four heads in the picture. But this shot reminds of how much fun we were having and a great memory of being with my girls!!!! So, Kristen, Lindsay and Crystal, thank you for making a girl feel special and for a terrific shower...
~~~~
Hope everyone has a great Halloween tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment