...we went for pumpkin poking and painting!!!! Every year, I love to carve a pumpkin and still may manage to do one this year. Since Cohen isnt of "carving" age, I decided to pick out some Halloween felt stickers and added them with his assistance of where he wanted them placed. Though I might have to continue gluing the stickers on each year, I am sure I will enjoy pulling his sticker pumpkin out every Halloween. The monogrammed pumpkin was fun to make. With some paint, Halloween ribbon and a 3D spider, I think it turned out really cute. Now the lighted pumpkin had a tad bit more work involved but was worth it. An idea from a close friend, a few of us gals got together and made these. With our husbands drills in hand, we drilled holes, inserted the lights and added fall ribbon so we could enjoy through November as well. Whether it is carving or painting a pumpkin, I am looking forward to making this a tradition with the kids!! 
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment