I love the picture teasers! It looks like things are coming along. I really enjoyed our dinner a few weeks ago! I actually have a blog now. I'm still working on it, but it's coming along. I haven't shared it with many out of fear, but let me know what you think of it.
Charlie and I have been married 5 years and have been blessed with our 3 year old little boy, Cohen, and our Baby Girl, Cayden. We are thankful for all the blessings God has sent our way and look forward to seeing what the future holds for us.
3 comments:
I cant either. Now get to shooting and post some pix:)
I love the picture teasers! It looks like things are coming along. I really enjoyed our dinner a few weeks ago! I actually have a blog now. I'm still working on it, but it's coming along. I haven't shared it with many out of fear, but let me know what you think of it.
Super cute!! I can't wait to see the rerst!
Post a Comment