Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Preschool Days!

It has now been a month since Cohen was dropped off for his first day of preschool and I have to say it didn't take as long as I thought for him to adjust. He probably cried the first four times but after that, GG was able to take him in the room and he was ready to play. Snack time, playground and lunch time seem to be his favorite parts of the day. His least favorite is craft time but he is starting to participate a little more each time he goes. Sharing and playing with others continues to be a work in progress but Ms. Jennifer informs me that he is getting better.
Though we are still dealing with some terrible two issues, every day I am amazed of how fast our little man is growing and what he continues to learn or pick up. I love to hear him talk and now single words have become sentences and we have heard him count to 13. You will catch him singing his ABC's, Jesus loves me or a few other songs he has picked up. He will finish a line in a book before you do and one of the cutest words he says is Hippopotamus. Watching your child learn and grow is one of the greatest gifts!!!!
Pictures courtesy of Ms. Jennifer. I love the fact that Cohen has a teacher that loves to take pictures and capture these great memories for us to keep.

No comments: