Several months ago, I felt so honored when my dear cousin-in-love, Lindsay, along with her mom, Cindy, offered to throw a baby shower for me and our lil' ladybug. I knew it wouldn't be nothing short of a perfect shower and just reminded me of how blessed I am to have my life filled with such wonderful and loving women. Women who have known me since the day I was born and women who I have become so special to me since I got married. Moms, Grandmas, Aunts, Sister-in-love, Cousins and very close Friends joined together in celebrating this wonderful little girl that we will be welcoming to the world very soon. She was blessed with such adorable outfits, precious blankets, other baby necessities and even her first piece of jewelry. Everything from the beautiful decorations, delicious food and the presence of these two gracious hosts was just wonderful!!!! I know without a doubt that all of these women who have blessed me or made an impact on my life in some way, will do the same for Cayden. And I cant wait for her to meet all these lovely women!!!
"The Beautiful Display of Delicious Food"
"One day shy of 25 weeks"
"Memory Box for advice or wishes for Cayden""Opening all of the adorable girly stuff"
"Cayden's first bracelet"
"Precious Embroider Blanket for Miss Cayden"




No comments:
Post a Comment