Thursday, September 3, 2009

FINALLY!!!!

is all I have to say about Cohen's Big Boy Room. I have been talking about this room and planning it FOREVER....And it is finally completed. Most of it has been done for a while but I was waiting on the completion of a roman shade being made and some wonderful shelves built by my "ever-so-patient-with-me" husband. I have truly enjoyed picking out, making and painting special items and putting together everything in this room. One of my favorite things in this room is the brick wall. This was an idea of Charlie's and when it was first mentioned, I said NO! A few more trips to Lowe's, I finally decided to buy one panel and take it home to see what it would look like. And I admit Charlie was right, it was a great idea and looks terrific in the room. Let's say that I am definitely pleased with the way it turned out and I believe Cohen will enjoy it for a long time (at least I hope so)....

No comments: