On Saturday, we celebrated Cohen's 2nd birthday! I truly cannot believe he is 2. It seems that just yesterday, he was placed in my arms for the first time and we brought him home. The past two years have been so wonderful and such a joy having our little man in our lives..JPG)
The day started off by taking Cohen to get his pictures made. Let's just say we are in the terrible two's stage and apparently a little clingy too. He was not cooperative at all and was not going to allow any pictures to be taken. After plenty of bribing and begging by his mommy, I decided to call it quits and reschedule for the next day. With the help of Grandma, she took Cohen home with her so I could finish getting the party ready before everyone arrived.
~After picking up the balloons, trip to the grocery store, finish cleaning the house, decorate, pick up the cupcakes, make a 2nd trip the grocery store and started getting the food ready, IT WAS TIME for little man to arrive. And so he did with his uncooperative self....
~The party did in fact go well even though Cohen had his moments especially when we all started singing Happy Birthday to him. Overall he seemed to have a good time and of course, loved opening all his wonderful, fun gifts from everyone. It seemed like Christmas morning....
~Thanks to GG and Pops, Grandma and Papa, Great-Grandma Hardee, Papa and Grandma O, Uncle Clint and Aunt Kimee and Uncle Clark for loving our son and being a part of this special time with him!!!! I know he loves you ALL!!!!











3 comments:
Glad he had a good birthday!! It's hard to believe how fast the time flies!
Tons, the decorations turned out AWESOME and Cohens shirt had me cracking up.
Thanks Rhonda and yes time does fly. I just cant believe he is 2!
Linds, thank you. I enjoyed doing the ABC theme. There was a lot of crafting going on in the Gibson home but I loved it.
Post a Comment