On Cloud Nine. Super Excited. Truly Overjoyed. So Surreal. Blessed beyond words. Just a short version of what I am feeling today. The day that we were told a little GIRL is on her way!!! God has given us such a wonderful blessing of becoming parents to our lovable Cohen and now our family is being completed with our Ladybug...
Ladybug is growing perfectly and continues to give me those loving kicks. It is hard to believe that we are half way through the pregnancy and I know the end will be here soon. And I cannot wait to hold her!!!
With a total of 17 lbs gained, all in all the pregnancy hasn't been too bad. The terrible headaches have eased off a good bit which I very thankful for. I have been experiencing some strong lower pressure but apparently that is from Miss Ladybug. I am curious to see how the next 20 weeks turns out but it will be totally worth it all to get to meet our little GIRL!!!!




4 comments:
Yay Yay Yay!! I've been thinking about you today, so excited for your girl news! Keep the pics coming...I'm looking forward to seeing the nursery :) Congratulations!!
That is so exciting!! Little girls are so much fun!
Congratulations!! I know you are excited to be having a little girl! There's nothing like them! Is your name for her a hint on the nursery? ;)
Thanks Girls! Yes, I am Super Excited and still cant believe it.
And Rhonda, no ladybug is not the theme just something I started referring her to. I actually saw something a while back and it just stuck in my mind. But I am sure somewhere in her room there will be a ladybug somewhere.
Post a Comment