Monday, August 10, 2009

Need more TIME....

It feels that I haven't posted anything in forever. I just haven't made the time to sit down and do it. So here I am at 10:30 pm, way past my bed time and trying to catch up. I use to do all my posting and catching up on my favorite blogs at work. Until a few weeks ago, when it was announced that we were no longer allowed to access social networking sites such as Facebook or blogs at work. UGH!!!!! I am very limited to time in the evenings unless I stay up late and that is just something I can not do. But I am attempting it tonight.

August has been a busy month for us, although we did have a childless couple of days this past weekend. We are finishing the final touches on Cohen's big boy room which I am just so excited about. It has turned out even better than I hope. I hope to have pictures posted soon.... We also have a big event for us this month. Cohen turns the BIG 2!!!!! We decided to have a small family party again this year but this mom cant do simple. The theme this year is ABC's. Something that Cohen is getting really good at. Looking forward to his party for sure...

Cohen has officially added a "First" that this mom would have hoped would never happened. It all began with a phone call last Thursday night. The night that began the childless weekend while he enjoyed some quality time with Grandma and Papa. I got the call around 9:30 from my mom saying that everything is ok but we are at the emergency room. Apparently Cohen had taken a fall which resulted with a cut in the back of his head. You hope and pray that your child never gets hurt but to add the fact that you are not there when it happens, well my heart just sank. Wanting to jump in the car and head that way, my mom assured me that he was o.k. and acting completely normal. It had already stopped bleeding but they just wanted to make sure nothing else was wrong. After waiting a while to see a doctor, he walked out not needing any stitches and grandparents very thankful it wasn't worse. I actually did get the chance to see my little man the next day for an already planned hair cut appointment. He did great and received his balloon and jelly beans (explains the expression on his face as he chews on a purple jelly bean). He went on to have a good weekend with them and a little boo-boo to show us when he got home.

No comments: