That issue is some sharp pains with the majority on the right side. I mentioned this to the nurse and that I would like to have an ultrasound done to "ease my mind" that everything is o.k. I ended up seeing that nurse practitioner and she did some explaining on what that pain was. Which has something to do with these ligaments and that some pregnant women will experience pain as they stretch out. It just so happens that my uterus is sitting more to my right side which is what is causing the sharper pains on that side. It is possible that these pains will go away but some women continue to experience them through out the pregnancy. If I do, a pregnancy belt was suggested to help lift the weight off my uterus. I am hoping that they go away. After she explained all of this, she quickly added "that we will do an ultrasound at your next visit"... I decided not to push the envelope.
I am sure the next 4 weeks will fly by. I have so much going on and decided that I needed to put my attention on other stuff, such as, finish Cohen's Big Boy Room, finish planning his 2nd birthday party, and a few family/friends' get togethers coming up...
At 16 weeks, I have gained a total of 12 lbs (4 since my 12 wk ck-up) and the baby's heartbeat was at 145. Still very tired and battle with headaches almost everyday. Everything is going as good as it can and I guess this is one of those lessons to teach me patience. "Patience" that I know I am going to need with not just having 1 child but 2 in the near future. .jpg)




1 comment:
Its okay. It will be well worth it when we see her!
Post a Comment