Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you're having....I know you'll be the planner and have him/her named way ahead of time. :) I've never blogged through a pregnancy so it will be neat to read someone else's!
Thanks Rhonda! I still cant believe. And yes I am a planner which makes it hard being patient and waiting to find out boy or girl. We believe we already have the names and I have already started the theme for the nursery for both a girl or a boy. Cant wait!!!!
Charlie and I have been married 5 years and have been blessed with our 3 year old little boy, Cohen, and our Baby Girl, Cayden. We are thankful for all the blessings God has sent our way and look forward to seeing what the future holds for us.
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you're having....I know you'll be the planner and have him/her named way ahead of time. :) I've never blogged through a pregnancy so it will be neat to read someone else's!
Thanks Rhonda! I still cant believe. And yes I am a planner which makes it hard being patient and waiting to find out boy or girl. We believe we already have the names and I have already started the theme for the nursery for both a girl or a boy. Cant wait!!!!
Post a Comment