Thursday, July 16, 2009

The "Poll"

The anticipation is driving me crazy! I want to know and I want to know NOW. But unfortunately, we have to wait and try to be patient. I head back to the Doctor this coming Monday for my 16 week checkup. Unlike my 16 week visit with Cohen, they informed me they would not do an ultrasound. Ugh! So unless I can talk them into it on Monday (which I plan to do a some begging), then we will have to wait until my 20 week (sometime around the week of August 17th). I know it will only be 4 more weeks, but to me, that feels like sometime next year.

Until the actual result arrives, I thought I would do a poll on what my blog friends think. So whether you know me or not, I would love to find out what you think?

So will we be buying a ...
or


You can find the poll at the top of the right side..... Post your vote!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen those "gender prediction kits" in the stores. You should buy one just to see what it says!! I'm pretty sure I've seen them in Walmart and drugstores. I also recently saw on someones blog they were talking about them!! Not sure I would rely on it but I would do it just for kicks!! Robin

Abby said...

I'm sorry, I'm late in this, but...CONGRATS! Yay for you guys :D So exciting.

I'm going to place my vote for a girl!

Tonya * said...

Thanks Abby! It is exciting and the anticipation of what this baby will be is DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! And yes I am hoping for a girl too!!!