Wednesday, June 2, 2010

For the Love of Super Heros and a New Ride

YOU NAME IT, COHEN LOVES IT!!! Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Iron Man, Wolverine, etc., you get the picture. The kid LOVES the super heroes. So I wasn't surprised when he received a gift from Grandma and Papa that he would be thrilled. "Batman" pajamas with a cape. I have found that I had to quickly get over the disliking the whole character clothing thing (LOL). I mean, this kind of stuff makes the kid happy and I love seeing him happy!!!
So I have mentioned that we have a "Big Kid" now and well along with becoming that big kid, comes bigger toys. So our little man has graduated from a toddler power wheels to a big boy power wheels. This was something that we had planned to get in a few years, but we were truly blessed by a family wanting to give this to Cohen now. It is going to take some time for him to get use to it but so far he is doing well and absolutely loves it!!!

My Little Man is getting closer to the Big No. 3 and I cant believe it!!!

No comments: