It is hard to believe another month has come and gone. I sure do wish there was a way to slow down these fast-growing little ones. So Ladybug is 5 months old and continues to melt our hearts. It has been amazing seeing the difference from Big Brother to her. She is a spitting image of him, but no doubt a totally different baby.
Nothing much has changed since the last month except she has decided to be a little more fussier. More so during the day. She is a GREAT night sleeper. Goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 and doesn't wake up till 7:00 or so the next morning. Even sometimes when she wakes up, she just lays there and babbles for a while. Never cries out and even puts herself back to sleep sometimes.
~~~
Still no hair except a little fuzz (and a few strands that Daddy thinks we should cut, and I DON'T THINK SO). And yes, Mommie loves the big flowers. And since she cant wear single bows, she will have to get use to the headbands. I think it will be a while before those get used. After seeing the costs of hair bows, I have decided to make my own. Cant wait to see how they turn out!
~~~
Mommie got to witness her first rollover from a tummy position but on Mother's Day, she officially rolled over from her back to tummy. There was definitely a lot of excitement in the room!!! But of course, she hasn't cared too much about doing it anymore.
I could eat these legs up!!!! 
It took several attempts to get a picture with her bear. Apparently she preferred it in her mouth than lying beside her. She was too cute! Every time I would place the bear down, she would go to grab for it and when I tried to get it back, she would just smile really big... Love it!
~~~
She is getting long though and if she keeps it up, she might not be short like her mommie!!!

Onto Month 6!




1 comment:
I bought some bows for Emma off of Etsy and they were a lot cheaper than in the boutique stores.
Can't believe she is already 5 months!!
Post a Comment