Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby with "many" Names

Cayden, Ladybug, Baby Girl, Cayde Lady, Cade, Baby Sister, Cadona, and Smiley are just a few of the names that our Ladybug gets called. And Daddy comes up with a new one every day.....
However, our multi-named baby girl is 6 months old!!! I am just repeating myself every month but I just cant believe another month has arrived and how fast she is growing. We made our way to Doctor Lookadoo today for her check up. Everything went great except the shots for obvious reasons (bless her heart). She weighed in at 15 lbs 5 oz and was 27 inches.

This past month, she has:

took her first dip in the pool (which she did not like)

started solid food (loving it all except the cereal)

enjoying baths more

trying to sit up but still needs support

wore her first bikini

officially loving the pool

"Ladybug" loves to watch everything around her. Loves to be outside, taking strolls with her Daddie, laughing at Big Brother and just smiles when you walk in the room.

On to month 7!

1 comment:

Sugar and Spice said...

She is adorable! I love the bikini!