~
If you are a Twil-Fan, then you possibly can relate to this obsession. And if you are not, well then you can just think that I am crazy (my husband does)...
~
I just cant get enough of it. Sad I know, but I cant. Not only do I think about it way too much, but I get excited when I hear someone talking about it and want to join in. One of my girlfriends that I dragged in to this crazy thing and I chat about it almost everyday. We have loved finding information online on everything from movies to the actual actors. I have thought about trying to get into another book, which I did recently read "The Last Song" by Nicholas Spark (good one too) but it has no comparison to the love story of Edward and Bella!
~
So for those who haven't got caught up in this, I would want to say if you do, PREPARE yourself. I have not met or talked with one person who hasn't felt the same way as I do. It is a great story and truly a "GREAT" read! I could only hope that the author will go on to write a fifth book...
~
For you Twil-fans!
Something that was passed along from a few of my friends is the the author, Stephanie Meyer, has written a non-finished draft from Edward's perspective called Midnight Sun. Absolutely love it and hopefully she will finish it for us crazed fans! Check it out.
And, the movie trailer for "Eclipse" is being released this weekend. What a teaser that will be but I cant wait to see. This one was my favorite book so I am curious to see how the movie turns out...





1 comment:
Since your blog has a Bible verse on the bottom of it, I assume you are a Christian. Why then would you spend so much time in the "Twilight Series" rather than in your Bible? Isn't one series fiction and the other truth? Doesn't make sense to me, but then again I don't know you and maybe you do spend as much time in both. Just food for thought from a passer by.
Post a Comment