to think where I am right now? that I am going to be in labor tomorrow? that this time tomorrow, I will be holding my baby girl!!!!
~~~
Today at 3pm, I called the hospital to see if a bed would be available for me. And it was!
I knew this day was coming and had wanted it to happen this way since the beginning. I have to admit, I was a little surprised that Cayden didn't surprise us earlier. I guess what room she does have left in there, she is comfortable. The past 39 weeks has had its ups and downs and was not a bad pregnancy at all but I am definitely ready for her to be in my arms. So when I woke up this morning, I have been filled with so many emotions. The nerves had set in. You would think that after going through this before, it would be alright. But just like the whole pregnancy which has been different, I can't help to wonder if the labor and delivery will be too. I guess we will find out tomorrow.
So here I am, lying in this hospital bed, trying to relax and keep my mind on other things as we wait for the morning. As of now, there has been no changes. I am still only around 2-3 cm and showing no signs of contractions. Cayden now has about 8 hours if she wants to come on her own. If not, sometime around 6:30 am, they will start the "Drip". I am hoping and praying once that starts, that everything will come quickly and she will be beat Cohen's delivery time of 1:56 pm.
Can't wait to introduce our little lady to you! So stay tuned....




1 comment:
WOW Good luck tomorrow. I'll be praying for you and your family as you celebrate the birth of your little girl.Girls are so much fun!
Post a Comment