Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Night before the Jolly man arrived!

As it seems every year (especially since having a kid of my own),Christmas just flies by.... This year for me, for obvious reasons, was a little different. I was on pins and needles wondering if some little lady was going to come early. But she didn't and apparently is very cozy in her current home. I am very thankful that I was able to enjoy the Holiday with my boys and family!!!

Our celebration started with getting together with my In-loves Christmas Eve night where we enjoyed some yummy food and family time. Feeling a little on edge (due to the lovely hormones) and very exhausted, I truly did enjoy it. Of course Christmas Eve isn't the same for us unless you have the 24 hour marathon of "A Christmas Story" on TBS playing in the background. Absolutely one of mine and Charlie's favorite movies. Cohen was very excited and enjoyed playing with the boys!!! It was time to head home and try to get this little man down before Santa arrived.

No comments: